What's in the Box:
Extend Warranty Protection and Earn Rewards. Click HERE for Registration
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
proper way to wire one 400watt sub to this amp
This amplifier is not ideal for a subwoofer. it is a 4 channel amp with 100 watts each channel. the amp is not bridgeable. This is the right amplifier for the Subwoofer PLMRA200
Can I Bridge two of the speaker outputs to run a small subwoofer? Or if that doesn’t work do you have any other suggestions to power a 400max 6.5in subwoofer? Thanks, Jeff
This amp is not bridgeable
In order to convert the dc power so it can use ac power. What is the amperage needed to convert to ac to dc. I read that a laptop power supply will work, is this true if so what is the amps needed to make it work?
Check the link below
How do i file for a claim on tbis amp i have a defective olamp that i purchesed with you guys ooff amazon
Please contact Amazon as soon as possible to request for a replacement.
Here's how to process a return to Amazon:
- Go to your Amazon orders page.
- Each order will be in a box. ...
- Click the Return items button on the right side.
- Click the checkmark next to each product you want to return.
- On the right-side of the products you want to return, select a reason for return from the drop-down menu.
Can one channel be used for a sub woofer
The unit has no crossover processor to support subwoofer function
Bought a Pyle stereo for my boat unfortunately didn't know you made amps and bought another brand don't want to void my warranty how best should I wire the amp to the marine stereo!!
There are two ways to wire the unit.
* You can use an RCA cable for a low-level input left and Right
* You can use the high-level inputs where you connect the speaker out of your radio.
Can I connect two 6 ohms, 35w-120w outdoor speakers to this unit without issue?
Yes it is possible.