5.25'' Bluetooth Home Ceiling Speakers PDICBT57
What’s in the Box:
Extend Warranty Protection and Earn Rewards. Click HERE for Registration
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi does the product Pyle 5.25” Pair Bluetooth Universal Flush Mount In-wall In-ceiling 2-Way Speaker System come with a plug to ship to New Zealand? If not is the power adapter unit fitted with a universal connector for most countries? Kind regards Mike
The speaker comes with a power adapter but we do not ship to New Zealand
Hi im looking at the 5.25inch PDICBT57 bluetooth model. Can you tell me if there is a RMS rating for the speakers? Thanks
Will these bluetooth speakers automatically connect to other bluetooth speakers in the area
These are stand alone
Could I hook up a 2 channel amp to the external audio source input.
NO! The external audio Source is AUX INPUT
I bought two sets, one set for one room and one set for another room. When trying to pair I pick up both bluetooth speakers. Is there a way to change the speakers bluetooth name?Rename a Bluetooth accessory on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Changing Bluetooth Name
- Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory is powered on and wirelessly connected.
- Open the Settings app, then tap Bluetooth.
- Tap. next to the Bluetooth accessory that you want to rename, then tap Name. ...
- Enter a new name, tap Done on the keyboard, then tap .
- To be able to edit the settings for Bluetooth, you will have to turn it on first. ...
- Open Settings on your Android device and tap on Bluetooth option.
- Tap the Device name and enter the new name for your phone or tablet and tap OK.
How to wire transformer
There is a power socket on the backside of the speaker for the power adapter
If I buy four of these speakers can I pair all four as one bluetooth device. My sender only supports one bluetooth device
The answer is NO. because each set will show up on your device and you can only pair to one of them.