Compact WiFi Streaming Home Amplifier PTAUWIFI46
The ‘MUZO Player’ App:
What's in the Box:
Extend Warranty Protection and Earn Rewards. Click HERE for Registration
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Watts per channel at 8ohms? Best Regards, Charlie
60 Watts RMS per channel
How many speakers can I hook up at the same time?
We highly recommend one speaker each
The app does NOT ask for my WiFi p/w but to select Muzo compatible speakers or Muzo Cobblestone. I tried both but did NOT see the apps's network so I Can NOT connect to my home Wifi. What am I doing wrong OR what is wrong with the app?
Instructions for PTAUWIFI46 WIFI SET-UP on Smartphones
1. Open the app “MUZO Player”.
2. Wait for the app to finish “Searching for MUZO Wireless HIFI System”,
and then click “Add device”.
3. The app will display two options: “Please select the category of
speakers you want to add ” and “ MUZO Cobblestone”, please select the
“MUZO Cobblestone” option.
4. You will then see the “SETUP” screen, at the bottom of the screen select “Settings”.
5. Your phone's “Wi-Fi Settings” should open up, then select the
“raysound_8720” option and connect to it.
6. Once connected to “raysound_8720” go back to the “MUZO Player”
7. The app should display a “select network” screen, now select the home
Wi-Fi network you typically use and input your network password,
then click “Continue”.
8. It will display “Connecting” for a minute.
9. Then it will display “Connected”, please click ”Next” to continue.
10. On the “Name Device” screen, you can change the name of the
PTAUWIFI46 as displayed on your home network or keep it the same.
11. Now you’ll see the “Connect phone back to router” screen, please
click the “Wi-Fi Settings” text which will open up your phone’s Wi-Fi
settings again, and now connect back to your normal home Wi-Fi.
12. After that, go back to the “MUZO Player” app and click “Continue to
MUZO app”, and the Wi-Fi setup is complete.
What are the physical dimensions of the amp? I’m planning to put it in a small cabinet
Product Dimensions 12 x 10 x 6 inches
What is the max guage speaker wire I can use for these push terminals? Are the terminal openings large enough to accept 14? or do I need to stay with 16?
Yes, it would accept 14 AWG
What WiFi streaming protocols does this support?
I just bought one of these and can’t tell for sure what kind of speakers (bookshelf type) that would pair up with this amp, wattage-wise and ohms, etc. in my research I came across a set of Enrock speakers (200watts & $146) that ‘appeared’ to be matched with this unit, but cannot find those speaker listed anywhere now. Can someone tell me what speakers like these can be matched with this amp and where can I get them?