Home Theater Bluetooth Soundbar Speaker PSBV620BT
What's in the Box:
Extend Warranty Protection and Earn Rewards. Click HERE for Registration
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the difference between the PSBV620BT, PSBV620BT.5 and PSBV820BT
The PSBV620BT and PSBV620BT.5 have the same feature below:
- Max Power Output: 50 Watt x 2 (100 Watt Woofers)
- Sound System: (2) 5'' Woofers + (4) 1.5'' Speakers
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 28.7'' x 13.6'' x 2.1''
- Weight: 14.95 lbs.
While the PSBV820BT has the following feature:
- Max Power Output: 25 Watt x 2 (100 Watt Woofer)
- Sound System: (1) 5'' Woofer + (2) 1.5'' Speakers
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.7'' x 13.6'' x 2.1''
- Weight: 10.5 lbs.
Have they done away with HDM1 and HDM2 connectivity on the back of this speaker? They are present on mine, purchased in December 2019. However there is no evidence of these being available in the current downloadable manual/details. I use ours as the receiver for several other inputs, and only one cable going out to the TV. We have DirecTV and Roku and it works great for both.
There is an update on the PSBV620BT to accommodate today's technology which is digital technology. We have placed optical and coaxial digital inputs