Foldable Electric Scooter HURES80
What's in the Box:
Extend Warranty Protection and Earn Rewards. Click HERE for Registration
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How do I put the scooter into pairing mode? There is only one button, and holding it only turns the scooter on or off. No flashing Bluetooth icon or anything.
• Turn on the scooter by pressing and holding the power button for 3 seconds. The power button is located on the right side of the handlebar.
• Make sure the scooter is not moving and the battery level is above 20%.
• Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds until you hear a beep and see the Bluetooth icon flashing on the LED display. The LED display is located on the center of the handlebar.
• Open the Hover-1 app on your smartphone and select your scooter from the list of available devices. The app is compatible with iOS and Android devices.
• Enter the default password 000000 to pair your scooter with your smartphone. You can change the password later in the app settings.