Home Fitness Smart Treadmill SLFTRD20
The ‘Fitshow’ App:
Extend Warranty Protection and Earn Rewards. Click HERE for Registration
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do u have to lubricate belt after assembly? Do u do both sides?
Lubricating under the running belt will ensure superior performance and extend its
life expectancy. After the rst 25 hours of use (or 2-3 months) apply some lubricant,
and repeat for every following 50 hours of use (or 5-8 months).
How to check the running belt for proper lubrication
• Lift one side of the running belt and feel the top surface of the running deck.
• If the surface is slick to the touch, then no further lubrication is required.
• If the surface is dry to the touch, apply some lubricant.
How to apply lubricant
• Lift one side of the running belt.
• Pour some lubricant under the center of the running belt on the top surface of
the running deck.
• Run on the treadmill at a slow speed for 3 to 5 minutes to evenly distribute
NOTE: DO NOT overlubricate the running deck. Any excess lubricant that comes out
should be wiped o.
Do you loosen the belt to lubricate?
Please contact us through our email support system for further assistance. Simply Go to pyleusa.com click on the CONNECT tab then on the drop-down choose Contact Us. Fill out the form and in the last part, you will have an option to write your Subject, and also on the comment box, you can write your concern about the product. Please allow at least 12 to 24 hours for someone to get back to you. You can also contact our support hotline at 718-535-1800 ext 2 during weekdays from 9 am to 6 pm EST.